* I went to the sewing class and made a dress for Ashlyn. I did one on my own the other day too!
* Worked with Ashlyn on eating baby food.
* We had Spring Break! Autumn and Shelby came to visit and I got to visit my friends in Auburn. :o)
* Mary's Birthday/St. Patty's Day
* We started fixing up the house to maybe try to sell it.
* Ashlyn turned 7 Months old!!!
* I lost my camera...but I got a new cell phone.
* Ashlyn got sick again. :o( We're talking 104.7 fever.
* I wrecked my car. :o(
I have lots of pictures to share...unfortunately some of them were on the camera I lost. Here's a few of the one's that didn't get lost.
Note: Just for Granny, Great Granny, Great Grandad and Mary...I know she's Scottish too. :o)
I got videos of Autumn and Shelby visiting at my house...but they are on the camcorder...so I'll have to add them later. They are so precious! David has pictures on his phone of our visit to Chuck E. Cheese!!!
The dress I made Ashlyn on my own. The red dots are lady bugs, and it has clovers and yellow flowers and the fabric has silver glitters. I'm pretty proud of myself. :o) It's a little big because it was a toddler's pattern...so I made a size one and she's in between size 9 months and 12 months right now.