Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card

We are thoroughly enjoying Ashlyn's first Christmas season!  Honestly, I've been living off of 4-5 hours of sleep a night for the last week trying to get everything done, but it has been so worth it!  The tree is up and mostly decorated.  I think Bones truly believes we put a big huge toy in the living room solely for his enjoyment.  I woke up the other morning to an entire strand of Christmas lights strewn out that apparently he had been working on all night.  Christmas cards have been mailed.  We are almost done Christmas shopping - only two gifts left to buy and they are gift cards!  Gifts for co-workers and Ashlyn's teachers have been given and we have Christmas with my Dad's family tonight.  One more day of work after today and then it will be Christmas Break!  Can I just mention how lucky I am to work for the University...I don't have to teach and I still get at least a week off for Christmas and Spring Break each!  I LOVE it!  Too bad we don't get Summers off.  =)  I am SOOOO very blessed to have such a wonderful hubby too!  He has helped so much and been so involved this year!  There is no way I could have done even half as much if he hadn't helped me SO VERY much!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: