Friday, July 1, 2011

So TIRED!!!

Full disclosure today...after getting MAD at my child for not sitting still to take her 10 month pictures...David and I decided it was DEFINITELY my bedtime!  So at 8:30 pm last night, I went to bed...exhausted!  David stayed up and took care of Ashlyn and even got up in the middle of the night to feed her.  I felt bad since David is still recovering from surgery, but Ashlyn gets up every 3-4 hours and has for the last couple weeks.  I just can't function when I can't get more than 3-4 hours of sleep at a time.  Ashlyn usually goes to bed at around 8:30.  You can't get anything done while she's awake, so I spend about two hours finishing cleaning and getting ready for the next day.  Ashlyn usually wakes up at around 12:30 for a bottle, then she used to sleep until around 5:30 or 6:30, but for the last couple weeks, she has been waking up at 3am.  I would just give her another bottle and she would go back to sleep, but the last few days, she has decided that she doesn't want to go back to sleep at 3am.  I spent two days sleeping from 3-6 in the recliner with her.  I am tired.  One full night's rest has done me a world of good...but something's got to give!  I hope this stage passes VERY SOON!

No comments: