Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bored...

I'm pretty bored right now, so I thought I would post a blog. It's not that I'm bored because I have nothing to do...I just don't want to do any of it right now...just not interested enough. My brain is taking a mini vacation. :) Not much new is going on in my world. I am focusing on not stressing out about every little thing...like I usually do. Everything gets done...eventually. It's ok if everything isn't done right the first time. This is something I am learning, slowly, but surely. Unfortunately, you learn this lesson by messing up and having to correct it. No, I haven't been royally screwing things up, but anyone who knows me, knows that I have a difficult time with making mistakes. I am learning to deal with it. I feel like I am finally growing up and learning what makes me happy and content. The twenty's are a hard decade I think. At least for me they have been. I've made a whole lot of changes in the last ten years. I find it hard to believe I can say that....ten years....I'm starting to feel old. I remember being 18 and thinking I knew it all. Don't we all think that? Then by 28, we figure out we still don't know a darn thing, but I'm thinking, if me and mine are happy, then I'm doing something right. Some people may think my husband and I are workaholics, but we have very high aspirations and to reach those goals, this is the price we must pay. I'm not complaining. I know I do sometimes, when I get really tired and stressed, but I am so grateful to have the opportunities that we have. My husband is finally his own boss. That is what he has wanted for as long as I have known him. I truly enjoy all the people I work with. I am relatively good at what I do. I am so blessed! Well, back to what I do best....work. Good night, all!

No comments: