Saturday, August 29, 2009

Five years later

Five years later and we're still going strong. I can't believe it's already been five years since they day I married my best friend. David has been my rock. He has stuck with me through thick and thin, good and bad, fun and hardships. He is loyal and patient and I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe his amazing personality. We balance each other perfectly. He's quiet. I'm definitely loud. He's creative, I'm realistic. On the outside we appear to be polar opposites, but on the inside we share the same values and goals and as such, I think we compliment each other. We've had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade a single day and I look forward to sharing what our lives have in store for us. I'm reminded of the song (I don't remember who sings it), but the lyrics say something like...When God made you he must have been thinking about me. I thank God everyday for the wonderful man that he introduced to my life. I couldn't imagine a more perfect person (for me) to spend the rest of my life with.


August 28, 2004


August 28, 2009
We had a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate our anniversary. I wanted Snow Crab! We got to spend much needed time together. We even had dessert and it was free! Poor server must have been having a rough night, she spilled the drinks off the tray and onto our table. I told her not to worry, I lost count of how many drinks I spilled on people when I waited tables. I've even spilled food on people...now that takes talent. She apologized and said dessert was on the house. David and I got to relax and have fun together....that is what we love to do, so the evening was memorable.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh how fantastic. I am so happy for both of you. How funny about the server, and that she did it to y'all, what if she found out you were owners- she would faint. You are both so neat.