Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SEC...BOUND!

Ok...so maybe David and I aren't SEC (California) bound, but our team is! Roll Tide!

I meant to update this weekend, but alas, I had too much to do. It's the story of my life. We did fit in a little fun though. Saturday, we woke up and headed out to a family friend's property to try to "Griswold it". At least that's what we called it all weekend. Our goal was to find a Christmas tree and cut it down. We didn't, but we had lots of fun driving around and looking at all the Christmas trees that were beautiful, but on someone else's property. Maybe next year.

We gunned it home so that we wouldn't miss kickoff for the SEC Championship game. We swung by Shelton for David to make some wings and fries and some other goodies for he and his brothers to munch on during the game. I am happy to report...I did not cave. I had a scrumptious (insert sarcasm) veggie burger for lunch. No greasy wings and fries passed these lips. :)

Sunday, David and I cleaned the house! I know it seems silly to put an exclamation point at the end of that sentence, but the house needed it so bad. We still have a long way to go, but we put a serious dent in the mess. We finished off the day with Family Dinner at Mary's house for Chuck's birthday.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are thinking very well. God Bless You