Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello World



I love the band "Lady Antebellum"! This is one of their new songs and it really touched my heart and made me stop and think. In addition to this song, I recently found out that a couple I knew way back in the day...like 10-15 years ago... got selected to be on Extreme Home Makeover, so I Googled it and found out that they had a son a couple years ago who was born prematurely and had severe complications. He beat the odds and survived when all the doctors said he wouldn't. I love that God reminds me all the time that I'm not promised tomorrow and I should live today to it's fullest. These two things remind me today to cherish the time I have with my family. David and Ashlyn are God's greatest gifts to me and I am SO thankful for them! I can't describe how deep that love is...and I can't imagine God's love for us...knowing that it is deeper than what I feel for my family.

No comments: