Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly

Shutterfly is running a really cool holiday promotion. You can view the promotion here. If you participate, you can receive 50 free cards!!!  I can't wait to make our Christmas cards this year!  My good friend is going to take pictures of Ashlyn this weekend.  I have the perfect red Christmas dress and I am so excited!  I can't decide which card I like the best.  This one is definitely in the running!  I'm really liking this one too!  Shutterfly has tons of other great products too. They have hard and soft cover picture books that are gorgeous! You can load your pictures into their templates and they print it as a book and mail it to you. I think it is such a pretty way to save space and show off your pictures at the same time.  They make great gifts too.  I am planning to make one....one day....when I can find one of those free seconds that are so hard to come by.  Eventually - hopefully in the next couple days, I plan to make baby announcements too since Ashlyn is THREE MONTHS tomorrow.  Time flies by so fast!  I feel like just yesterday we brought her home!  Anyway, Shutterfly has a ton great announcement designs and the service is so easy to use.  I'm going to be spending a fortune on stamps this year : )  Visit www.shutterfly.com too see all the great stuff they have to offer.

No comments: