Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us

August 28th, David and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary.  I can't begin to describe how blessed I feel that God chose David to be my husband, my parter and my best friend.  Not only does he put up with my craziness, but he challenges me to do my very best in all things, while at the same time helping me not to drive myself crazy trying to overdo (those of you who know me well know exactly what those 'trying to overdo' moments are like).  He always extends grace...even when I definitely do not deserve it.  He isn't perfect, but he is so perfect for me.

Ashlyn went to a GrandMary spend the night party - while David and I went to Birmingham to bring some food to a family who's child was in the hospital (if I get the time that family deserves their own blog post-such an inspiration!) so we decided while we were in "The Big City", we should go for our Anniversary dinner.  Of course David asked me what I wanted - so I picked CRAB! :)  I think I could eat crab for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a month straight and still like it!  Honestly...I'm not sure if it's the crab or the drawn butter I like so much! HaHa!


Can you tell we're tired???  Maybe one day we'll catch up on sleep...  Hey!  A Girl can dream...

No comments: