Monday, June 27, 2011

Update and Prayer request

Last week was spent just trying to catch up from being out of town.  We had one realtor show the house.  It was so last minute, we really didn't expect anything to come of it, but the nice part is...we are forced to clean our house and David helps SO MUCH.  We spent Saturday at the river.  So much fun!!!  Some friends met us on the sand bank.  I am LOVING the summer at the river!  Oh...and Ashlyn had her first sand pie.  Yeah...not once, not twice, but a solid four fistfulls of sand to the mouth throughout the day.  You would think after two times...maybe she would think, "Hey...this stuff doesn't taste so good...maybe I shouldn't shove it in my mouth!"...but she's pretty hard headed like her Momma and Daddy.  I am trying to get a lot of stuff done at work because the end of the fiscal year is coming up and my busy season is about to take off!  Our precious little girl is waking up every four hours again.  She has been eating about every 2-3 hours during the day lately...I think she is hitting a growth spurt.  If she's hungry...I feed her...if not, I don't make her eat it.  Hopefully at some point in her life, she'll be one of these kids that sleeps a solid 12 hours!  A mom can dream, right!?!?  David will be having surgery to remove a cyst from the side of his face on Tuesday.  They will have to put him under general anesthesia to remove it.  I know lots of prayers are going to go up for him and they are truly appreciated!

No comments: