Monday, October 31, 2011

The Onesie Finale!!!





Anyone who says the "Monthly Onesie" pictures are easy is CRAZY! 12 months of trying to get a less than one year old child to sit or lie still in relatively the same position and place long enough to snap a picture that is good enough to print out - forget the gray hair - I think I lost a few hairs pulling them out. I am NOT a photographer! To say the last months of onesie pictures were challenging would be quite an understatement, but I would definitely say they are unequivocally WORTH IT! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having the pictures. I really don't think I would have fully appreciated how much her appearance changed each month if I hadn't taken these. Now I'm not going to claim that each pictures was on the 23rd of the month. In fact...there is at least two that she is over the half way point to the next month, but I'm ok with that. Hopefully Ashlyn will enjoy them when she grows up too.

No comments: