Friday, July 9, 2010

31 week appointment update

Yesterday, David and I went to my 31 week appointment. It went really well! The doctor checked my sugar numbers and said they were Great! He measured my belly and I am officially back in check! I only measured 30 cm. I'm not measuring big anymore! Ashlyn's heartrate was good. The nurse said it was averaging 146. I am encouraged that all my efforts were not in vain and if I keep at it, I can take care of this little girl while she is growing! I just want her to be healthy. If I keep my sugar levels in check, then for all substantial purposes, it will be to Ashlyn like any other healthy womb. I'm feeling pretty good. Swelling has started to get worse in my hands and feet/ankles. It's not very comfortable, but it could definitely be worse, so I'm trying not to complain too much. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us and please don't stop!

No comments: