Thursday, July 22, 2010

33 week appointment update...

The appointment could have gone better... On the bright side, I didn't have to wait very long at this appointment. David couldn't go to this appointment because he had a lot at work to take care of. My blood pressure is up. They made me lie on my left side while I waited for the doctor to come in the room. It did go down a little while I was waiting. He went over the symptoms to look for regarding high blood pressure and when to call if I notice them. I'm not too worried. My blood pressure fluctuates a lot, so I'm cutting out the bacon and hopefully we'll see an improvement. I was supposed to have one more two week wait for an appointment, but they told me they really would like to see me back next week. Blah! The doctor asked me if I needed to be "taken off work" and I said "Please, no, I have too much to do." He said he is "Prescribing more rest." Like I have time for that...but I promise I will try. I think the blood pressure may be why my hands hurt so much in the morning. Good news....I am still measuring right on time! 33 cm's this visit. Yeah! My morning sugars haven't been so great, but he said they were nothing to worry over and this morning I had a great sugar level. Well, I'm off to work and trying not to stress out :).

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my poor baby. I am praying God's healing loving care over You and Ashlyn. Please remember this time will pass very quickly and we need You to last forever. Love, Mom