Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I found my camera!!!!

I was so excited when I looked to the very bottom of my breast pump bag...lo and behold...there was my shiny, little camera.  Now how it got into the bag in the first place...your guess is as good as mine. :o)  Here are some of the precious pictures that were on the camera...so happy they aren't lost anymore!

Such a doll!  I think this was one of the first times she sat in her high chair.
A bib I made for a co-worker to give as a baby shower gift.
I little shirt I embellished to give as part of a baby shower gift.
I can FINALLY keep a tablecloth on my table.  I saw a tutorial on someone's blog about how to make a fitted tablecloth.  I am so proud of mine!  And the great part is...even if I can't keep the cat's off my table 100% of the time...I can keep my tablecloth on my table 100% of the time...no more coming home to find my tablecloth and everything that had been sitting on the table in a heap on the floor!!!!
I found a little block like this for sale on Etsy and figured I could just make Ashlyn one myself.  I think it turned out pretty good...especially for a first try.
She liked it anyway and that's all that matters to me!

The infamous first feeding photos!  She HATED those carrots!!!...and continued to hate every kind of baby food we tried for two solid months.  She ate three containers of baby food for lunch yesterday and loved every bite!  Thank God she started liking baby food...I was really getting worried there for a while.

These faces are priceless!  She was not happy with Daddy!
Getting the boat ready for her first voyage...
Yes..It's raining and cold outside...and we went anyway!

No comments: