Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Insanity!!!

Bet you thought this post was going to be about how crazy our lives are with our little bundle of joy!!!  Nope....this post is about how crazy we are to have ordered the Insanity workout last night.  I've been doing pretty good going to the gym and trying to make healthy eating choices....but I want faster results.  This program lasts for 60 days.  I can do 60 days, right?!?!  This was actually David's idea - so he's going to do this with me.  A while back...like a pretty long while back...he had a semi-hot wife and I think he's ready for her to come back.    I am too!!!!:o)


I have 3-5 business days to get prepared!  We've got to have a schedule or adding yet another thing (that takes 40 minutes a day-and I'm sure a solid 20 minutes to recover) to our already jam packed days is just not going to work...and I want this to work.  This program will only work if we are committed and consistent.  I am buzzing with nervous energy about this.  I wish I could say that I'm brave enough to post a before picture, but I'm just not.  We are going to take before and after pictures and when I make it to the after, maybe I'll be more brave.  Wish us luck...we're going to need it!!!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Oh how awesome! And I love that you and David are doing this together. I think that's such a great idea...hmmm...something to think about for Jim and I too. :) Can't wait to hear how it goes!