Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day!

I will now take the time to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas...I know it's a little late...but the sentiment is still there! :o)

 Santa came to visit!!!!
 The stockings were hung by the chimney (or gas logs in our case) with care!
 Ashlyn's first look at all the presents!  Yes...that is a vacuum...and yes, Mommy did ask Santa for it and yes...it was one of my favorite gifts and yes...I know that means I'm officially old when I actually want cleaning appliances as a holiday gift!  It's tiny and weighs next to nothing and is great for the bare floors!
 Ashlyn LOVED her Santa gifts!  She would have played with just them for hours before she realized she had more new stuff!
We weren't planning to stay home all day though, so we encouraged her to start opening the wrapped gifts.
 She is TOTALLY like her Momma and NOT a morning person.  Who else would cry when opening presents?...yep me and my baby...two peas in a pod. :o)
Thankfully she recovers quickly!!!  I had to put this picture in.  Baseball was David's "First Love" - so Ashlyn got a pink princess baseball glove and ball this year.  It's a little big, but she'll grow into it.

P.S.  Santa also got Mommy a Kindle Fire!  I'm LOVING it too!

No comments: