Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nursery Progress and 1-hour test

We've made a lot of progress on the nursery this week. I am waiting on Mary to help me do the stripes on the border and hang Ashlyn's name and bible verse up. If you can't read the writing for the wall, the top part is her name. The bottom portion says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17". I pray that as soon as she can understand, that she will understand how precious a gift she is to us and that we thank God every day for her.

On another note, I'm writing this blog as I wait for the first hour of my 3-hour test. That's right, I didn't pass the one hour. I had a 154 or something and you are supposed to have under 135. My first test this morning was pretty close, so we will see how it goes over the next couple hours. If I do have Gestational Diabetes, a lot of things will probably change and I don't just mean my diet. I become a little more high risk, but maybe I won't have to worry about that. I still have two more hours until I find out. I'm ready for lunch! :) They ask you to fast after midnight of the night before. 12 hours with no food is really asking a lot of a pregnant girl!

No comments: