Thursday, June 10, 2010

So far behind...

I'm so far behind or at least that is the way it feels!!! So why I am spending my time blogging???....because I needed a break. I don't have Facebook anymore so I am getting much more done, but there is just so much to do! I know Mom..."One thing at a time". I can hear her voice in my head. I seriously wish I could mail her all my papers and let her organize and file them and then send them back. She is so dadgum organized! In the meantime, I'm going to keep updating my list. It seems like every time I check one box off, I add two more. Aaaggghhh! How am I going to do all this and take care of a child???? My house is going to be even more of a wreck, isn't it?!?! :( It will be worth it to hear the little pitter patter of feet running across the room. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh You crack me up. I got organized out of despiration, haha. Don't ask my Mom about my room growing up. She got to the point she asked me to just clear a path. haha You will do great just remember that EVERY SINGLE DAY Your child will grow up. Find time everyday before work or after work to just focus on her. She will amaze you just like you did me.